Savannah, Grandpa Wes, and Jonathan
Because we stayed so long in McPherson we are running late getting to my good friend Jen's house. I have known Jen since elementary school and we've been friends since high school. Jason and her husband Steve used to be stationed in the same company at Ft. Riley. I was in her wedding, she was in mine, you get the drift :O) I haven't seen Jen since November 2004 when I came to Kansas when my grannie was sick. I can't wait to hang out tonight!! I can't even imagine how much fun we are going to have. I still have pictures of Jason, Steve, and a few others doing a naked macarana in the snow in our front yard. Oh those were the days!! I wonder if there will be naked dancing tonight???
Tomorrow we are heading to Abilene to visit my family. I will get to meet my new nephew Codey!! I hoping to see Teresa too(another friend from school!). Then tomorrow night is FAIR NIGHT! Where I am from Fair Week is HUGE. Everybody goes to the fair. People come back home just for the fair. It's the cool thing in a town of not very many cool things. Sunday we are hanging out with my friend Amber. I have also known Amber since elementary school. I haven't seen her since one of the trips home from Germany when Jonathan was itty-bitty!!
Here's to a great weekend!!
Here's to a great weekend!!



6 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great weekend!
haha... naked dancing....
HAVE FUN!
Glad to know your alive... as you'd say to me after a long spell of not posting! :):):) My blog has been locked by a spam robot blogger is telling me! I was gonna post a post tonight so just FYI... I have a draft ready to post whenever I'm granted access to my blog again! :)
sounds fun. have a great time sister!!!
Wow, you finally mention ME in your blog!!!!!! I can't wait to see you and the kids
Sounds like you have a great weekend planned - a little "Sweet Home Alabama" -ish with the whole fair thing being such a big deal ;) I'm sure everyone will have a great time!
Post a Comment