Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Friends!

On Sunday we hung out with Teresa and Amber. Talk about some good times! We we had a blast. Sunday morning met Teresa and her family for breakfast at the only place in town that serves breakfast besides McDonalds! I told ya'll I was from a small town! We ordered WAY to much food, but had a great time hanging out!!


Me and Teresa-Friends since 5th grade!!
Savannah, Jonathan, and Katherine(Teresa's Daughter)
Katherine, Steve(Teresa's Fiance), and Teresa.


They are getting married on my birthday!


What an awesome way to celebrate 30!!

After breakfast we went to Amber's house and hung out for a few hours. The kids had a blast. Savannah played with Tailyn(who told her mom "that girl can't leave!") I think Jonathan was a little smitten with her older daughter Tennessee. He chased her around with the camera trying to get a pic!!

Me and Amber. We were laughing at Jason, he was having serious issues getting a good photo! Tennessee Dawn

Tailyn Augusta

Savannah and Tailyn playing with perler beads

4 comments:

Staci said...

After chatting back and forth with her about your baby shower it's good to see a picture of Amber! HI AMBER! I'm glad you guys had such a great time. HUGS!

Tara said...

Have to say I'm sad it can't be us in some of these pics :( Maybe after Forrest is born I'll take a trip out...

SJ Carsten said...

Too cute I am glad you are settling in and feeling more like home. Yes I did change my email addy. Make sure I didn't end up in your junk folder.

Shannon Ivy said...

Cause we have no one to watch him