Monday, March 17, 2008

Waiting

Savannah is so excited to get the GC's. She is a shop-a-holic. She has asked me every day for the past 3 days to check the mail to see if they have come. She has already made her list of new clothes she "needs". Dresses, swimsuits, a "few" sandals!! You'd think the girl had no clothes!!

Work is blah. It's a means to an end. That's all. If I wasn't leaving in 3 months and 26 days I'd be so miserable. Now I can just let it roll off my back.

The closer it comes to move the slower time seems to go. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas. I can't wait to go home, start a new life. I always enjoyed moving when we were in the military and this is like the ultimate PCS. It's a sign of great times to come.

2 comments:

Amy said...

"Three months and 26 days." But whose counting?

Tara said...

What is the GC's?