We'll we finally saw snow over here today. It started coming down pretty good about noon or so. At 1:30 Jason's company announced they could go home. Our department finally got released about 3:30. We went and picked up the kiddos from day care and stopped to get some Starbucks. Savannah is feeling better, but Jason and I are still pretty icky. I actually feel worse today then I have the last 2 days. I'm praying it freezes tonight and school is canceled so I can stay home with the kiddos tomorrow. I feel so miserable! This winter has been hard on us. We have all been sicker this winter than we ever have been in the past. Jason is out getting me meds right now. The warm bath helped a little too. Hopefully I'll be able to knock out soon without waking up in coughing fits. Which kinda stinks b/c New Amsterdamn is one tonight, and I'm really diggin' it.
***************
Jonathan playing outside alone b/c everyone else is sick :0(
Kiddos on the way in from the snow
Jonathan getting ready to snowball Daddy



2 comments:
We got nuthin! Only rain.
Great pics. Love the one of Jonathan by himself.
Post a Comment