Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
So....yeah
I want to write, but I have SO much swimming in my head I have no idea where to begin. What to put out there, what to keep to myself. What are people tired of hearing, what are they not... Who to tell, who not to tell. I'm not a keep it inside person. If I have an issue or a problem, I tend to air it rather quickly. Holding stuff in makes me mean, bitter ,and bitchy. I love ya'll but sometimes I wish I had a secret blog to air my feelings on before I come here, but than that would really defeat the blog perphaps wouldn't it? I don't know.....I just feel blah. Not a bad blah, nothing has happened or changed. Just woke up today and....BLAH! Maybe it's lack of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can totally relate! Hang in it goes away... it always does!
let it out girl....it's YOUR blog. rmember the advice you gave me about mine? you do it for you, not them. if they don't like it they don't have to read it.
why don't you start a journal to write it in? I know you hate your handwriting - i do too - but typing it might help...then you can verbalize your thoughts w/o putting them out there for all to see if you're not ready to...keep your chin up!
Everybody has those days! I can understand what you're feeling. Take a deep breath, and it will be better sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment