Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Cube

Savannah asked me to take pictures of where I work, so she could see. I figured I'd share them with ya'll too. You can see where I sit and answer your e-mails, talk to you on the phone, and dream of much bigger and better things than this cube.
My Name Plates. I have had the regular one since I started, I got the fancy new one when I completed my OJT training :)
This is my work area from the "door way" of my cube.
Looking into my cube
The wall behind me.
This is what I see when I'm sitting in my chair. Except I don't see Tom anymore, I changed it to a pic of Jason and I.
So now when you call or e-mail me you get a visual of my little work world :0)

3 comments:

Melibelle said...

Cute work space! mine's so boring!

Tara said...

Very nice!

Staci said...

I love how you made it personal with all your scrappy stuff. It feels warm and not all institutional and work-like. HUGS!