Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Wheew!
We barley missed a Christmas disaster!! We have been planning for months to get the kids Nintendo DS's for Christmas. A pink one for the princess and a black one for the prince. Well, they have been in stock everywhere and we had no worries we would be able to find them when the time came. WRONG! I went to Target today to get them, and all they had was red! I called Jason and we decided no biggie we will get them at Wal-mart. Well, 2 Wal-marts and another Target later, we start freaking out. Fine, we'll order them online and suck up the shipping(I hate shopping online!). Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit Cit, Amazon, they all say the same thing: OUT OF STOCK. Shit, Shit, Shit, full blown panic is about to set in. Until....we notice wal-mart.com has a search device where you can search local stores for certain products....1 Wal-mart in a 35 miles radius has the white, black , and red DS's! Jason takes one for the team and heads out right before dinner. Meanwhile I'm at home constantly refreshing to make sure they stay in stock. Then I get the call....."merchandise is in hand". Christmas disaster diverted!! Savannah will be getting a white DS instead of a pink one, and Jonathan will be getting a red one instead of a black one, but oh well. I'm sure on Christmas morning it won't matter a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We got DS's for the girls last year. They both wanted pink so when I saw them in October I bought 2 pink ones. We put their names on them with cool puffy scrapbooking stickers and they were thrilled. They are a lot of fun, Sean and I play with them too!
whew that is close!! I am glad you got them. Have a good one.
Post a Comment