Sunday, December 02, 2007

AGH!

I have been trying to upload pics but blogger is being a butthead! We put up our tree today!! It's so pretty, all silver and blue. It's a nice ending to a STRESSFUL day. AT&T was supposed to come out and install our cable and Internet, but they are lacking brains and messed it up. So they are coming Wednesday. Thankfully I can get (sporadic) wi-fi connections from my neighbors :)

This weekend went by so fast. I was home sick with Jonathan on Thursday and Friday. Saturday Jason and I went Christmas shopping while Savannah was at a b-day party and Jonathan rested. Then today has been hanging out and doing Christmas stuff. It's been a really nice weekend. I'm so excited for Dec. and 2008.

Once I get my net full time I'm going to revamp my blog, so don't think this weird blue stuff is staying. It'll just take me awhile to get it how I want it. I can't wait to get back in the swing of blogging. I didn't realize how much I missed it. Happy Monday to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the internet but hey, Wed is just around the corner. Can't wait to see pics of your tree. I know it'll be beautiful.

Staci said...

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you'll be updating more often, I always look forward to reading your blog! Can't wait to see the tree...