I love it!
Last night Jason and I went out and had sushi and it was so good! I thought it would be nasty, it wasn't it! It was priced well, and tasted so yummy! What was I thinking? Why didn't I want to try it? I guess it was the country girl in me that thought it was too "city". I'm not sure what my reason was, but I'm so happy I have found it! Now I see Sushi places everywhere, and I want to try them all.
Happy Saturday Folks....
4 comments:
I'm glad you tried it! Overcoming food barriers is the hardest thing for people to do. I myself struggle occasionally with trying something I think I won't like. I love sushi too, so next time we get together, we should go get some!
Yay! I love sushi too! We'll have to go sometime.
country girl in you!!! So interesting, I've neer thought of this expression, let's say I'm, or better I was "a wondering boy", I've never lived for more than 4 years in the same house...
see ya
freddie
doing somethings outside of our norm can be rewarding!
PS... sushi fan here...:)
Ten
Post a Comment