Here's a little bit of this and that from me:
I have insurance! Yippee! We've been without for almost a year. We still don't have dental b/c we missed the sign-up with Jason's company and my dental stinks. We have medical though! It's decently priced, and has pretty OK prescription coverage too. Nothing like Tricare, but military insurance is a dream.
Toilets: the pottys at work flush automatically. Sometimes I forget this while at home and I start to walk out of the bathroom without flushing. I always catch myself and go back and flush, but WOW what a luxury to have!
Veronica Mars-Oh how I have missed my sweet Veronica! Her and Logan are broken up. Tonight he saw her kissing Piz, he was jealous. Serves him right for throwing that party for Parker. They will get back together. It's almost fun watching them be miserable without each other though.
MY SISTER GOT A JOB! YEAH sister! She will be working at a restaurant called either Tavern 29 degrees OR 29 degrees Tavern. I can't remember. She's excited, so I'm excited for her.
RED: It's my power color. Don't get me wrong. I still love orange, but red makes me feel confidant, sexy, and powerful. Wore red earrings yesterday, and a red necklace today. I totally rocked the red!
2 comments:
RED: I love it. Actually, I am wearing my red tank and red earrings to work today. :O)(That's what my belly looks like in a tank top right now)HAHA!
Finally a post that sounds like my friend! I hope you're getting everything worked out. It's good to read something that sounds like my happy go lucky girl!
Post a Comment