Sunday, November 27, 2011

3 months....

So much has happened there's no way I can completely recap.  I can't even remember Sept. or Oct.  I'm sure lots of stuff happened, but I can't be sure :O)  Life is just flying by.  I feel like yesterday Harrison was a baby, heck, I feel like yesterday Jonathan was a baby!

Right now we are counting down to Christmas.  Jason's Grandma bought the family tickets to New York, so everyone is pretty excited about that.  I hope that it will be a the vacation I really need.  I've taken on a lot more responsibilities at work and it's really wearing on  me.  Don't get me wrong, I still love my job and I enjoy the new things am I doing and being involved in...it's just very tiring.  We don't leave for 3 1/2 weeks and I'm already freaked out about what's going to go wrong while I'm gone. Agh.  I ordered my real estate class 3 months ago and have not cracked the book but once.  I think part of me is scared.  It will have another layer of complexity to my job and right now, I don't think I'm ready for it.  I'm so overwhelmed all the time.  I'm no longer on top of things how I used to be.  There's always so much going on.  Work, Jason's school, the children's school stuff, sports.  I know everyone deals with it and most of the time it doesn't bother me.  That's not the case lately though.  I just want to relax!  Read.  Watch a movie. Sleep in.  Do NOTHING!   Wishful thinking.  Jason does a TON and I am so lucky to have him.  I can't fathom how I would feel if I added laundry and cleaning to all that.  Right now I do very little of those.

I'm going to start seriously running again.  I'm going to do the 1/2 marathon in my hometown in April.  I've gained back all the weight I lost last year, so I know that doesn't help my attitude.  Get rid of the fat clothes sounds like a good plan when you are skinny.  Gain it back though....and you wind up with a closet full of clothes that don't fit.  It sucks.

I'll try to be better about this whole blog thing....

4 comments:

Shannon Ivy said...

I took a week off of the C25k, so I'm gonna pick that up again tomorrow. And my MIL is having to go on a stricter diet because of her diabetes so... Me too! Hopefully this will work. I need it too! I regret thinking I was fat a few months ago and I weighed so much less then! And not having clothes to wear SUCKS.

Tara said...

I hear you on the clothes thing. I'm right there with you...I've gained back a lot of weight and am working more often now, so I'm needing to go buy bigger clothes again. It's so frustrating! I just do not have the time in the morning to do it (I get up at 5 as it is) and by the afternoon, IF I have time, I have no energy. Vicious cycle of excuses....

❤ Misty ❤ said...

Well I officially weigh the most I ever have not pregnant. Prolly cause im so stressed all the time. Good luck sister. You got it!!! :)

Mrs. S said...

about time you updated!