Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Tired
I slept lousy last night. I was supposed to meet Josh at 7:30 for book review and I'm SO glad he postponed. I got to sleep in a little and I needed it. We ended up meeting over lunch instead. We are reading one of James Maxwell's books again. LOVE IT. Love him, his books are so great. So much is happening at work. The team is growing so fast and our systems aren't growing with us. We are having growing pains to say the least. We have a couple of agents who aren't team players. They need a good spanking, however that's not the best way to lead...so we deal with it for now. We got the moving truck tonight and started loading up. OK, I didn't load up my awesome husband did. He did pretty much everything he could with out a dolly. We'll go rent one tomorrow or Thursday. So ready to be in the new house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for the new house!
And I know how much you loved Twilight... You should read A Discovery of Witches. It was REALLY good. And they are making a movie too!
I'll have to look up James Maxwell...need something new. I'm excited for your move too!
Post a Comment