Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bragger

I totally have to brag about my kiddos. We had parent/teacher conferences this week and they are both doing amazing. Jonathan, received 4 A's and 2 B's. His teacher said he is bright, helpful, responsible and an overall great student. His only downfall? Chatting. He's a talker. 3 of his 6 teachers have commented on his "excessive" talking in class. His homeroom teacher even said that his name has come up every month for student of the month, however he has yet to receive it due to his excessive talking.

Savannah is a whiz. She is 1/4 of the way through her 3rd grade year and her standardized tests have her at the middle of 4th grade for reading, math, and language. I knew she was smart but, WOW! Her reading has really picked up this year too. She's reading 4.4-4.8 books right now. She blows through books on her own level. I've stopped buying books as much b/c she reads them to fast. Totally reminds me of myself as a child.

Harrison-I was supposed to meet with Ms. Carla for how he is doing at school, but it got rescheduled. However I assure you he is a genius too!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I don't think anyone ever doubted the fact that your children are geniuses!