It's been awhile. I apologize for that. We've been busy. Nothing crazy, the normal stuff. Games on Tuesday and Thursday, class on Monday and Wednesday. I, of course, work full time. Add in there my workout schedule(I'll put that on the other blog) and we are go, go, go!!
I haven't spoken to my mother since the happening on the last post. She called later that day has probably called 7 times since then. I'm just not ready for it. I don't want to be ugly, and I'm still angry enough to let my tongue get the best of me. So I don't answer. I will have to speak to her soon since my sister is due to give birth in the next 2 weeks.
Hmmm, not much else. I've had a lifetime of excitement and I'm super grateful for the boring life we lead. I love the craziness of kids, games, work, class, and everything else that we do. I'll try to find more to blog about soon, but you can read my 500 other blogs tonight to get more info. I'm going to try and update them all!
3 comments:
Awesome update! Let me know if you can post on mine now...
I agree that it's nice to lead a boring life.
Boring is definitely good. What other blogs besides running?
Post a Comment