Maxine sent me a message telling me about the request, and letting me know she would be denying it. She knows through my status updates how Karen uses our friends to try and gain info about us. So she knew it wasn't a request for her but merely a way to reach Jason. Karen is blocked from searching both our Facebooks, and I even have Jason's privacy level set to that only friends of friends can search him. Not even the general public can find him :O) So she's kind of double blocked!
I think I sleep better at night knowing she is in turmoil over her choices. 'cause you know what? We sleep like a baby :O)

3 comments:
That is pretty strange trying to add your son's ex-fiancee from 14 yrs ago. I'm glad you're not losing sleep over her!
I love you Angel and Im sorry your MIL is psycho. Good thing she doesnt live in KS.
I find that when I stop worrying about what other people feel like because of their choices, or why they chose to do the things they did, I can breathe a little easier and just be generally happy!
Post a Comment