Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Weekend

On Friday the princess turned 7. She declared it her best birthday ever!! Hehehe. They are so easy to please when they are young. Her party is next weekend. We(ok, I) will be taking Savannah and 3 friends to see HSM 3! I could lie and say I'm dreading it, but I love HSM too, so I'm kind of excited for some G rated fun. The dancing is amazing.
On Friday we also took this little lady to the vet. She doesn't have a chip, so we had a family meeting and declared her a Hallock. Her name is Doxie, b/c she is a miniature dachshund. The vet said she is probably about 3 months old. So she's a teeny tiny thing! She is still doing very well potty training. She hates her crate, and would much rather sleep under the covers snuggled up to a hot body!Yesterday was our 12 year anniversary. Jonathan had a game in Augusta(we got killed!) then we just came home and hung out. J ended up staying the night with a friend. I helped Savannah clean her sty of a room. If any one has any motivational techniques to get a 7 year old to keep
her room clean please let me know!!
Savannah and Doxie
Today I woke up feeling awful. Correction, I woke up at 2 am feeling awful. I was was puking, and I had a headache that was slowly easing into a migraine. I spent about 45 minutes in the hottest shower I could stand, I took some Tylenol, then headed back to bed. When I woke up this morning I didn't feel any better. I opted out of Church and hopped back in the shower. I felt a little better after that and ate some french toast. Big mistake! It came back up!! My headache still isn't gone. Jason and I went to wal-mart to check my BP. It was a little a high, but not as high as it has been, so I'm hanging around to see if I start to feel better. I go back to the Dr on Wednesday, I'm going to try and make it until then. I don't want to go to the hospital, be admitted, just to sit there for 2 days again.....
Me-looking miserable today :O)
My bubba looking like a cutie today!

4 comments:

Tara said...

So, if Savannah just turned 7, that means it's been almost 8 years since I've seen you (except for that 1 lucky weekend in St. Louis). That makes me so sad!

Shannon Ivy said...

You're almost there!!!!! Don't want what advice to give you since I've never been there before. But... Relax and put up LOTS of photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April said...

keep rested and keep that b/p down!hope you feel better soon. doxie is super cute and so is the new layout... u'll have to show me how.

mama duke said...

love your layout!! make me one!!! love the pix and the dog is cute. hope you're feeling better.