Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Overwhelmed
This doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. Between work and home I feel like I'm being pulled in 547,875 directions. We found an apartment(finally!). It was a horrible experience. We didn't get the first one we wanted. Then the 2nd one wanted a HUGE deposit. I was about in tears. Finally they called back and said we added your "points" wrong, and you don't have to pay a deposit. Praise God! Between deposits and transfer fees for everything else I was about to drive off a cliff. So I have been working on getting Dad's old car out of the garage, finding a new home for Joe(don't even get me started on this!), transferring or canceling electric, cable, gas, water, and bills. Not to mention going through stuff, throwing away stuff, and packing(sort of!). We spent all last weekend moving stuff from our garage to storage. We decide to rent a uhaul instead of making 46 trips in the mini van. Oh yea, plus I've had to feed,bathe, nurture, and raise the children during all of this. A few months back I had bought tickets to the The Fray concert tonight for Jason's birthday. However when I bought them I didn't know we'd be moving this weekend:0( We decided not to go, but now since it's such short notice I ended up giving the tickets away! AGH! I hate wasting money. Please pray for a weekend of smooth sailing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good luck with your move! Thinking of you and Jason (and Jim) today as we celebrated Sean's birthday. Try to enjoy the day tomorrow! Love you!
I can completely understand how you are feeling, Jan 2006 I felt the same way. I wish I was there to help you out. As always, I'll be praying for you. Good luck!
I am feeling your pain girl - been there, done that! Stuff to storage, a home for a dog, a million hook-ups, disconnects, and transfers, a 5 yr old, a 3 yr old and a 6 week old. You'll make it through. HUGS!
I'm sorry! Hope all goes well with the move! I promise to have a drink for ya while sitting on the beach!
You are ARMY people, you can get this move over and done with. No problem!
my lovey daughter remeber
GOD NEVER GIVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE
life makes you the best that you can be (which for you is usally a breeze or at least you make it look that way)
but as your mother and someone who has also been though such things I will pray that soon this hassle will be a distant memory on restful and beautifull day which I am sure God will create just for you (oh and Im sure that since Jason was with you though this trying time he will also get to enjoy this day with you P.S. tell him happy birthday and sorry about the concert but he got you Im sure that is the best gift anyway)
hope you all feel better soon
love mom
my lovey daughter remeber
GOD NEVER GIVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE
life makes you the best that you can be (which for you is usally a breeze or at least you make it look that way)
but as your mother and someone who has also been though such things I will pray that soon this hassle will be a distant memory on restful and beautifull day which I am sure God will create just for you (oh and Im sure that since Jason was with you though this trying time he will also get to enjoy this day with you P.S. tell him happy birthday and sorry about the concert but he got you Im sure that is the best gift anyway)
hope you all feel better soon
love mom
Post a Comment