Stop worrying about what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up.
woo hoo! I am glad that Morgan is safely here. Thanks for letting us know. Stel
YEA YEA YEA!!!!! can't wait for pictures!
I don't think she would have lasted much longer! Thanks for the update!
Tell Staci CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for her. That's a big baby - same weight Lil Wel was when he was born. I can't wait to see Morgan!!!
k. it's been 3 days. what happened to the blog a day?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
woo hoo! I am glad that Morgan is safely here. Thanks for letting us know.
Stel
YEA YEA YEA!!!!! can't wait for pictures!
I don't think she would have lasted much longer! Thanks for the update!
Tell Staci CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for her. That's a big baby - same weight Lil Wel was when he was born. I can't wait to see Morgan!!!
k. it's been 3 days. what happened to the blog a day?
Post a Comment