Saturday, January 20, 2007

Winter Blues

Thanks to everyone who e-mailed or called me after my past few posts. It's nice to know people worry if I'm not my normal peppy self. I'm just feeling blah. No real rhyme or reason. Just blah. I think it's the winter blues. The weather is so depressing. I of course have to work for a company that doesn't close, no matter how bad the weather. I'm waiting for the emergency vehicle only alert. I'm so not going to work on that day!

Jonathan really wanted to sing a praise and worship song in the school talent show. The powers that be said no. It broke his heart, he cried. I mean sobbed! When I asked why he was so upset he said it was because he wanted to sing a song about Jesus, because he loved him. What an awesome kid. It made me want to cry. Who came up with separation of church and state anyway? Obviously not a Christian. I told him that it was a "talent" show and maybe he should get together with one of his friends to show the school how to throw and catch the football. That is definitely one of his talents!

I miss Katina. I miss all my friends, but I really miss Katina. I 'm used to talking to her everyday. Either during work, or on IM. The past few weeks we've both been so busy it's insane. She now has a job where she is not bored 7 1/2 hours of the day. Yipee for her. Sad for me. I'm lost. I feel like I have NO idea what is going on in any ones life. Including my own half the time.

Jason quit at GR Morris. It was a hard decision for him. He really liked the people. The position wasn't what he had anticipated. He starts his new job on Monday. Please pray for him. I'm not 100% sold on it yet. He is still thinking about going to school in April. If he does we need to move. I figured our taxes tonight and we owe 432 bucks. Doesn't that suck? I'm really not digging 2007 anymore than 2005 and 2006. I'm trying very hard to be positive, I'm prying continually, and I'm still frustrated. What else is a girl to do???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may seem simple and silly but this always works for me. Ben and I have talked about our goals both as a family and personally. I wrote it down and when I feel lost I look at the list again. Keep praying and don't forget where you're going. I love you and I miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, no reason to feel lonely. According to the first comment you can meet many sexy girls! hahahaha Don't you just love random spam comments on your blog? I miss you too! I really don't like not having any free time but I like what I'm doing. I'm calling as soon as I finish posting so hope you're awake!!