Friday, June 09, 2006

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble.......

Tomorrow my babies leave :( I'm so not ready. Jason is. I keep pointing out to him that they did not grow in him for 38-41 weeks. I'm trying to be strong, but please keep in mind this will be the longest they have been away from me. College Smollege, these children are NEAVER leaving(again)!

On a happier note: THE MAVS WON!
It truly was a sorry excuse of a game. They played crappy and still beat them by 10 points, geuss that shows how bad the Heat really is. Dirk got the crap knocked out of him 1st quarter, I am blamimg his medicore performance on that. Today they are giving away tickets for Sundays game away. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you're going to miss them, but it will be over before you know it. So are you still coming to visit me at the end of this month then? I sure hope so, help break up the monotony of my life!! ;)